Business Analyst Course
IT Business Analyst is the person involved in gathering business requirement from the users, analyzing and translating into specifications, which developers will refer for designing and coding the software. In addition the business analyst is the person who has business domain knowledge of various domains so that he can understand the problem and opportunities and suggest the effective solution to achieve the organizational goals. He act as an intermediate between Client, Stakeholders, Users, Developers, Testers and Deployment Team.
Business Analyst is the best job to get into the IT industry with Basic IT knowledge. As per the survey 60 to 70% projects fail because of lack of proper requirement gathering which itself suggest the need for the business analyst in IT Industry. Business Analyst is among the TOP 10 recession proof jobs which is highest paid among these 10 as per Forbes Magazine Survey. There is quite a good increase in the jobs for Business Analyst. Good overseas opportunities.
• To become a IT Business Analyst Professional
• To provide the role specific IT Knowledge
• To give a brief overview of Multiple Domains
• To learn different techniques of Business Analysis.
• To know about analysis and Specification techniques to gather requirement, prepare documents , wireframes and Many more.
• Practical case studies focused on the actual Job Profile requirement in Industry.
• To understand and improve Communication and Presentation Skills.
• To provide the entry level and mid-career professionals with concrete building blocks to create a path for full employment and successful career.
• To provide guidance for ‘How to crack interview’, Do’s and Don’ts of an Interview
• And last but not least to assistance in finding Job
• One Month Live Project With International Client
• Certified Corporate Trainers from the IT industry with rigorous understanding of specialized domain.
• Lecture contents prepared by Industry experts.
• Live Projects to work on with IT industry standards.
• Focus on cross cultural and various onshore and offshore client oriented trainings
• Weekly workshop from industry experts
• An innovative teaching methodology delivers in- depth knowledge with quality tailored programs that maximize a return on your investment.
• Strategic Association for global certification
The course will have regular classroom Lectures, Practical Sessions, Seminars, Tutorials, Case Studies, Assignments and Exams.
IT Business Analyst, Sr IT Business Analyst, Project Manager, Business Analyst Consultant
4 Weeks (Regular/Weekday Batch)(2 hours) & 4 Weekends (Weekends Batch)(5 hours)
• Graduates and Post-Graduates - BSC, BCS, BCA, BE, B.Tech, MSc, MCS, MCA, M.Tech, MBA
• Job aspirants looking to making career in Business Analyst.
Business Analyst (40 Hours)
• Who is Business Analyst?
• Role of Business Analyst
• Business Analyst Process
- Understanding the Business
- Analyzing the Competition
- Analyzing the Market
- Defining and Scoping the Project
- Gathering Requirement
- Analysing and Documenting Requirement
- Communicating the requirement
- Identifying the Solutions
- Verifying the Solutions meets the requirement
• Business Analysis Methods
- PESTLE analysis
- Porter’s five forces model
- MOST analysis
- SWOT Analysis
• Basic Overview of Information Technology
- Website, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, ERP, CRM etc.
- Product and Services
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• SDLC Methodologies
- Waterfall Model
- Prototyping Model
- Agile Development Model
- Rational Unified Process
- UML History
- UML Basics
- Basic Constructs of UML
- Use case diagram
• Wire framing
• Requirement Gathering
• Business Requirement Gathering Tool
• Case Studies
- Business Specification Document
- Software Requirement Specification
- Use Case Diagram
• Business Analyst Career.
For More Details Contact
Deccan: 020-65302020 | Wakad: 020-65624040 | Kharadi: 020-65623030 E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org