Open Campus Drive For Eclinical Works
Dear Candidates we are conducting a Open Campus Drive for one of Our Reputed and leading IT Client Eclinical Works, On 12th Sep 2017 @ 10AM
Company Profile : eClinicalWorks is a privately held leader in ambulatory clinical solutions. Its technology extends the use of Electronic Health Records beyond practice walls and creates community-wide records. eClinicalWorks has an established customer base of 125,000+ physicians and nurse practitioners, and 850,000+ users across all 50 states and 24 countries, with revenues for 2016 exceeding $440 million. https://www.eclinicalworks.com/about-us/
Job Profile: Software Specialist ( Support )
Salary Offered for freshers – 2.66 lacs Per Annum (19k net , 22k gross)
Job Type: Permanent
Experienced Required: Fresher
Job location: Mumbai
Educational Criteria: Any computer / Software Graduate or Post graduate. NO passout / percentage criteria.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Responsible for the following schedules/resolving customer cases and abide by the prescribed norms.
· Maintain the highest level of technical and process expertise, specific to the industry, client processes, applications/utilities and products.
· Maintain the highest level of soft-skills and telephone etiquettes.
· Handle cases/schedules and escalations appropriately.
· Share the technical expertise, soft-skills and telephone etiquettes with the team.
· Share latest technical/process related inputs with the team.
· He/She is supposed to maintain 100 % quality in terms of documenting the cases with the required information(complete and detailed documentation of the resolution and the root cause)
· Reporting to work on all the scheduled day and not taking an unplanned absenteeism.
· Follows & Promote the company culture, its vision & values.
· Good understanding of Architecture.
· Good understanding of Servers (Application, Database & FTP).
· Good Networking Concepts.
· Knowledge of Linux, MySql, MsSql Servers.
· Good understanding of program languages (Java , Visual Basics).
General Requirement :
· Excellent Communication skills are mandatory.
· Good Analytical Skills
· Zeal to learn and work on new technologies.
· Willing to work 24/7, primarily night shifts
Terms – We have one year bond for all the freshers wherein we will be taking a security cheque of 1.5 lac which will be deposited only if the candidate leaves the company within a year, also the person has to submit original documents till he is on bond. Candidates will be briefed in detail about the above terms & conditions at the time of interview.
Transport – All our employees have home pick up and home drop services from day 1
Interview Location : 3rd Floor, Krushna Park, Above Patanjali Mega Store, Near Radison Blu, Mundhwa Bypass Road, Kharadi, Pune, India
Interested candidates may apply. Registration Compulsory.