Open Campus Drive For IT Freshers
IT Support Executive (Sound Knowledge of SQL, .Net required)
Objective: We are conducting Open Campus Drive for one of our leading IT Client, all the Job Aspirant’s may apply, encase the opportunity to work with the top IT Company.
• Keep a constant lookout for new sales and business opportunities in the targeted markets and forward it to the Sales Team.
• Create industry specific demos of the software and presentations for helping the Sales Team pitch potential clients that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, objectives and budgets.
• Installation of the software along with set up for the client once the license is purchased.
• Training the client and their staff with regards to the usage of the software.
• Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
• Deliver service and support to clients using phone via remote connection or over the email.
• Diagnose and resolve technical software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc. Coordinate with the hardware team with regards to resolving the technical hardware issues.
• Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; attend seminars and exhibitions; reading publications pertaining to POS software industry; maintaining personal networks; keeping abreast with the technical knowledge which will help you to give a clear idea to the client in terms of work scope / deliverables.
• Evaluating competitor activities, especially new products and services that are launched.
Desired Qualification and Experience:-
• Diploma in Hardware & Software (NIIT, APTECH or JETKING) is a plus.
• MCSE/MCSD (Micro Soft Certified) is an advantage.
• Experience in computer hardware and software office.
• Experience in inbound technical process (If any).
Desired Knowledge Skills and Abilities:-
• Superior Verbal and Communication Skills. (English and Hindi)
• Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Effective listening skills.
• Ability to Multi-task.
• Ability & desire to work in a fast paced, fun & demanding environment.
• Excellent time management skills.
Kurla, west Mumbai
180,000/- to 240,000 CTC