C C++ Training Course
C is a building block for many other currently known languages. C has features that allow the programmer to organize programs in a clear, easy, logical way. After learning this language candidates are able to start with their others oops related language like C++,dot net and java.
C is one of the most widely used programming languages of all time. It is expected from every programmer to have knowledge of this language. It provides a base to learn other advanced programming languages like C++, Java, etc.
This course is suitable for all the students who are making their career in programming field and the professionals who want to brush-up their knowledge. Although C was designed for implementing system software, it is also used for developing application software. It is widely used on a great many different software platforms and computer architectures, and several popular compilers exist. C has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages.
C++ Language is one of the approaches to provide object-oriented functionality with Clike syntax. C++ adds greater typing strength, scoping and other tools useful in object oriented Programming and permits generic programming via templates. It is regarded as a middle- level language, as it comprises a combination of both high-level and low-level language features. Some of its application domains include systems software, device drivers, embed -ded software, high-performance server and client applications, and entertainment software such as video games.
• To provide students with requisite knowledge and skills to enable them to pursue a career in the IT Industry.
• To provide skill based professional training for career advancement focused on drill down to core concepts.
• To provide the entry level and mid-career professionals with concrete building blocks to create a path for full employment and successful career.
iTpreneur Advantage = Pay Fees On Job
• Certified Trainers from the IT industry with rigorous understanding of specialized domain
• Lecture contents prepared by Industry experts
• Focus on cross cultural and various onshore and offshore client oriented trainings
• Weekly workshop from industry experts
• An innovative teaching methodology delivers in- depth knowledge with quality tailored programs that maximize a return on your investment.
• Strategic Association for global certification
The course will have regular classroom Lectures, Practical Sessions, Seminars, Tutorials, Case Studies, Assignments and Exams
• Job aspirants/fresher
• Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
• 10th & 12th class students
Software Developer, Trainee Developer, Trainee Developer, System Software Developer
• Starting with C
• Control Instructions
• File Handling
• Dynamic memory allocation
• Linked List
• Introduction to C++
• Constructer /Destructor
• Shallow Copy/Deep Copy
• Operator Overloading
• Abstract Class
• Advanced Topics