Top HR Interview Questions with Answers
1) Tell me about yourself?
Ans: Good morning sir/madam. First of all I am very thankful to you, for giving me this golden opportunity, to introduce myself. My name is Ravi Kamtam, I am 25 years old. Basically I am from Andhra Pradesh. Talking about my qualification, I have completed my MBA with information technology from AIMS, Pune with aggregate of 58% marks. I did my matriculation and intermediate from St. Josephs High School Ghorpuri, Pune.
About My Family – My family consist of 5 members including me. My father is a Businessman and my mother is home maker, I have two elder sisters, one of the sisters is married. Both of them are professionals.
My hobbies are Sports, Listening to music, spending free time with my family, Painting, Reading and Internet Surfing.
As a fresher I don’t have any work experience so far, but I will try to prove myself once given an opportunity.
2) Why should I hire you?
Ans: There is a requirement from both the sides, as a fresher organization can mould the skills and shape up my abilities as per the organizational requirements. These will be learning experience for me and which in turn will be beneficial for my organization to complete the tasks.
3) What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Ans: My Strength is:
- Self Confidence and Positive attitude
- Good team worker and dedicated to my work
- Have good leadership quality and lead a team by example
- Can easily adapt to any situation
- Good listener and learner
- Be friendly with all the people and eager to help
- Can work in pressure condition and deliver
- I am introvert
4) Why do you want to work at our company?
- Your Company is a brand.
- Company works on latest technologies
- And I will get lot of opportunities of learning and also to prove myself
5) How do you feel about working in the nights and weekends?
Ans: Work is 1st priority. Being a fresher there has to be limitations on my demands. I am flexible to work on weekends or in the night shifts as and when work demands.
6) Can you work under pressure?
Ans: Yes I am positive and it’s a part of learning process. One has to take pressure to compete the task as per the changing situation.
7) What are your goals?
Ans: I want to be a professional programmer / tester / business analyst etc.
8) Have you considered starting your own business?
Ans: No not at the moment, this could be a long term thought.
9) How much salary do you expect?
Ans: I respect company standard.
10) Do you have any questions for me?
Ans: Do you have any advice / suggestions for me.
*****WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR CAREER****
For Job Oriented Training Programs Click Here
For Job Openings Click Here