IT Business Analyst is the person involved in gathering business requirement from the users, analyzing and translating into specifications, which developers will refer for designing and coding the software. In addition the business analyst is the person who has business domain knowledge of various domains so that he can understand the problem and opportunities and suggest the effective solution to achieve the organizational goals. He acts as an intermediate between Client, Stakeholders, Users, Developers, Testers and Deployment Team.
Business Analyst is the best job to get into the IT industry with Basic IT knowledge. As per the survey 60 to 70% projects fail because of lack of proper requirement gathering which itself suggest the need for the business analyst in IT Industry. Business Analyst is among the TOP 10 recession proof jobs which is highest paid among these 10 as per Forbes Magazine Survey. There is quite a good increase in the jobs for Business Analyst. Good overseas opportunities.
This course offers an extensive coverage in the areas of business processes modeling, collecting and analyzing requirements and proposing business solutions.
iTpreneur is one of best recognized training center in Pune for Advance Software Skills. This training covers complete Theory and Practical concepts required for a professional to work in Business Analyst. We provide Business Analyst training classes in Pune on weekdays and weekends. Our Business Analyst training in Pune handled by working professionals who has in-depth experience of working Business Analyst tool.
After completion of the course we provide Business Analyst interview questions, Business Analyst mock interviews. Also live project is provided as part of Business Analyst training classes. We are rated as no.1 Business Analyst training institutes in Pune from past 5 years. This course is for people who want make their career as a Business Analyst Professional.
- To become a IT Business Analyst Professional
- To provide the role specific IT Knowledge
- To give a brief overview of Multiple Domains
- To learn different techniques of Business Analysis.
- To know about analysis and specification techniques to gather requirement, prepare documents , wire frames and many more.
- To improve communication and presentation skills
- Practical case studies focused on the actual Job Profile requirement in Industry.
- To provide the entry level and mid-career professionals with concrete building blocks to create a path for full employment and successful career.
- To provide guidance for ‘How to crack interview’, Do’s and Don’ts of an Interview
- And last but not least to assistance in finding Job
- One Month Live Project With International Client
- Certified Corporate Trainers from the IT industry with rigorous understanding of specialized domain.
- Lecture contents prepared by Industry experts.
- Live Projects to work on with IT industry standards.
- Focus on cross cultural and various onshore and offshore client oriented training
- Weekly workshop from industry experts
- An innovative teaching methodology delivers in- depth knowledge with quality tailored programs that maximize a return on your investment.
- Strategic Association for global certification
The course will have regular classroom Lectures, Practical Sessions, Seminars, Tutorials, Case Studies, Assignments and Exams.
5 weeks (Weekday) Batch (2 Hours / Per Day)
5 Weekends (weekend Batch) – 5 hours a day)
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants / fresher looking to make career in Business Analyst
- No Previous Programming Experience necessary
- IT Business Analyst
- Sr IT Business Analyst
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst Consultant
Program Contents / Syllabus
- Who is Business Analyst?
- Role of Business Analyst
- Business Analyst Process
- Understanding the Business
- Analyzing the Competition
- Analyzing the Market
- Defining and Scoping the Project
- Gathering Requirement
- Analyzing and Documenting Requirement
- Communicating the requirement
- Identifying the Solutions
- Verifying the Solutions meets the requirement
- Business Analysis Methods
- PESTLE analysis
- Porter’s five forces model
- MOST analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Basic Overview of Information Technology
- Website, Web Applications, Mobile Applications, ERP, CRM etc.
- Product and Services
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- SDLC Methodologies
- Waterfall Model
- Prototyping Model
- Agile Development Model
- Rational Unified Process
- UML History
- UML Basics
- Basic Constructs of UML
- Use case diagram
- Wire framing
- Requirement Gathering
- Business Requirement Gathering Tool
- Case Studies
- Business Specification Document
- Software Requirement Specification
- Use Case Diagram
- Business Analyst Career
iTpreneur Data System Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider
of IT Training & Placement services dedicated to introducing
new skills and talent into the Pune’s IT sector. We are a
proudly unique company with services covering all
levels of IT recruitment and skill development.
Phone: +91 8237002020
SOCIAL & BLOGS