Job Opening for Full Stack Java Developer in Genpact, Pune.
Designation: Full stack Java Developer
Primary Location : India-Pune
Graduate/ Post Graduate
BE/ B tech. / MCA / MSc. / BSc.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
• Should be strong in data structures and algorithms. Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
• A knack for writing clean, readable Java code. Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, Object Relational Mapping and REST
• Proficient in Java 8, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
• Hands-on knowledge of Spring core, MVC, JPA. Working knowledge of Spring Boot.
• Must have a working knowledge of REST API designing as well as development using Spring. Swagger based API development and documentation are good to have.
• Sound knowledge of JSON and XML.
• Basic understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms for REST APIs.
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Experience with both external and embedded databases. NoSQL DB experience is good to have.
• Implementing unit testing using frameworks like JUnit, Mockito, etc.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with Maven (Other building tools Ant and Gradle are good to have)
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Good understanding of Agile practices.
Apply Here: https://bit.ly/2MXvx5W