Software Testing Course in Pune
Software testing is one of the most essential parts of software development, and the demand for skilled testers is ever-rising. This course will provide the expertise to secure your place in this lucrative field.
With our software testing program, we provide a day 1 offer letter, a 100% job guarantee in just 3 months, and unlimited placement calls.
By enrolling in our Comprehensive Software Testing Certification Course, you’re taking the first step toward securing your future in this thriving domain.
Why choose the Software Testing Course in Pune?
Software testing is a crucial process in the software development life cycle. It involves evaluating a software application to identify and rectify defects, bugs, or issues in its functionality, performance, security, and overall quality.
The primary goal of software testing is to ensure that the software meets the desired quality standards and functions correctly before it is released to end-users. Testing helps identify and fix issues early in the development process, saving time and resources in the long run.
With an average annual salary of software testing in ₹ 4.3 Lakhs, Pune is also known as the growing IT hub. It is a great place to start your tech career as a Mern stack web developer. Numerous MNCs in Pune result in thousands of job opportunities every year.
Are you tired of finding an IT training institute in Pune that can guarantee an IT job? Choose ITpreneur!
ITpreneur is Pune’s best IT training institute, with 100% guaranteed placement and unlimited placement calls. We provide the offer letter to our students on day 1 of their training.
Our dedicated experts with years of industry experience take regular classes where they teach you software testing. Live projects in the classroom help you gain hands-on experience and make you job-ready.
We prepare you for the IT job from day 1 of your training and design the curriculum accordingly. The curriculum will have regular classroom lectures, practical sessions, seminars, tutorials, case studies, assignments, and exams.
Our Software testing training covers all the basic to advanced concepts in detail.
What is included in the Software Testing Course in Pune?
Category: ITPM (100% Job Guarantee with Day 1 Offer Letter)
Duration: 6 Months
Software Testing Course module includes:
Module 1: Software Testing Basic
Module 2: Manual Testing
Module 3: Understanding Databases
Module 4: Programming Basics
Module 5: Automation Testing Tools
Module 6: Test Management and Defect Tracking Tool
Module 7: Skill Enhancement
USPs of iTpreneur:
- 100% Placement Guarantee with Unlimited Placement Calls
- Day 1 offer letter
- 0% EMI
Why should you join iTpreneur for the Software Testing Course in Pune?
15+ years of experienced Faculties
Learn from certified expert faculties who bring their industry experience and in-depth knowledge to provide comprehensive guidance throughout the software testing course.
Live and real-time projects.
Gain practical experience by working on live projects that teach you about handling projects, allowing you to apply your skills and build a strong portfolio.
Weekly IT Expert Workshops
Weekly workshops are conducted by industry experts in Pune to gain valuable insights into industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies, enhancing your understanding of the domain.
Assignments for Software Testing
Assignments that challenge your problem-solving abilities and reinforce your understanding of Software testing concepts, helping you develop the necessary skills for success in the field.
Soft Skills and Interview Sessions
In addition to technical expertise, the course also focuses on developing essential soft skills and preparing you for job interviews, ensuring you are well-rounded and ready to excel in your professional career.
Job Roles after Software Testing Course in Pune
- Manual Tester
- Automation Tester
- Performance Tester
- Security Tester (Ethical Hacker)
- Test Lead/Manager
- Test Analyst
- Automation Architect
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
- Mobile App Tester
- Game Tester
- Test Environment Manager
- Compliance Tester
- Usability Tester
- Test Automation Developer
Who can join the Software Testing Course in Pune?
- Bachelors & Graduates
- Any professional person
FAQs on software testing course in Pune!
What is the duration of the software testing course?
The entire software testing course is 100+ hours of training. It will take only 3-6 months, based on the time you dedicate to the learning.
Are ITpreneur classes online or offline?
The classes are conducted offline and online. You can choose any one of them at your convenience. We recommend offline classes to our students. Best IT faculties take regular lectures and train you in our fully equipped computer labs.
Will I get a Job after the ITpreneur software testing course?
ITpreneur gives an offer letter on day 1 of your training. After giving the required training, you get guaranteed placement in an IT company.
- To become a complete Software Testing Professional
- To provide insight into real world scenarios of life as Software Tester in IT Industry
- To provide Software Testing class students with indispensable knowledge and skills which will enable them to pursue career in the IT Industry as a Software Tester.
- To provide skill based professional training for career advancement
- To provide the entry level and mid-career professionals with concrete building blocks to create a path for full employment and successful career.
- To provide guidance for ‘How to crack interview’, Do’s and Don’ts of an Interview
- And last but not least To find a Job in Software Testing domain in 2 Months
- Certified Software Testing Trainers from the IT industry with rigorous understanding of specialized domain.
- Lecture contents prepared by Industry expert
- Live Software Testing Projects to work on with IT industry standards.
- Focus on cross cultural and various onshore and offshore client oriented trainings
- Weekly software testing workshop from industry experts
- An innovative teaching methodology delivers in- depth knowledge with quality tailored programs that maximize a return on your investment.
- Strategic Association for global certification
The Software Testing classes will have regular classroom Lectures, Practical Sessions, Seminars, Tutorials, Case Studies, Assignments and Exams.
- Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants / fresher looking to make career in software testing domain
- No Previous Programming Experience necessary
- Software Tester
- QA Engineer
- Sr. Software Testing engineer