We at iTpreneur are committed to delivering the best Python training course to the student who wants to be python programmers. Python programming course is specifically designed by gathering the requirement from various IT companies and guidance from industry experts. We strive towards delivering the best Python tutorial along with the hands-on practical training sessions through real-time projects.
Python is a widely-used general-purpose, high-level programming language as it supports multiple programming paradigms, including object-oriented, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management with a large and comprehensive standard library. Developers use it extensively for application development and system development programming. In addition, it reduced coding effort and ensures better test performance for better programming. Hence, python developers are very much in demand.
Python is a leading training course in the market and it is also a growing field, it is the 5th most popular programming language in the world and the first in the data science and machine learning market. It is also the first step in many new-age technologies like Machine Learning, Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence.
Often, programmers fall in love with Python because of the increased productivity it provides. Python is relatively simple, so it’s easy to learn since it requires a unique syntax that focuses on readability. With its quick and fast approach, it makes it easy for those who work with data. Industry giants like Google, Spotify, and Netflix to generate insights and build products also use it.
Itpreneur is not only the best training institute in Pune but also helps Students by pioneering their technical skills and placing them in good companies. There might be many institutes providing Python classes in Pune, but we are the only institute where we let students pay the half amount of the fees after getting placed in the company. We are accessible from all the areas in Pune and is the most acclaimed training institute for IT graduates in Maharashtra.
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- To work with the Python standard library
- To explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Search text using regular expressions
- The course specifically designed as per the requirement from various IT Clients
- Certified Trainers from the IT industry with a rigorous understanding of the specialized domain
- Lecture contents are prepared by Industry expert
- Live Projects based training under the guidance of industry experts
- Weekly workshop from industry experts
- An innovative teaching methodology which delivers in-depth knowledge with quality tailored programs that maximize a return on your investment.
- Strategic Association for global certification
The course will have regular classroom Lectures, Practical Sessions, Seminars, Tutorials, Case Studies, Assignments and Exams.
100 Hours – 2 Months (consisting of Saturday & Sunday) – (6 to 8 hours a day)
- Job aspirants/fresher
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- No Previous Programming Experience necessary
- Job aspirants looking to make career in Python
- Software Engineer
- Front-end Software
- Web Developer
- Python Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
IT Experience Summary
• Offering 9 years of professional IT experience in Java enterprise, Mobile, and network applications development.
• Hands-on experience in Python, Machine learning, Core Java, J2EE technologies
, Web applications, Android application Development, and Cloud/DevOps Tools
• ITIL-V3, OCJP, CCNA, BMC Remedy Administration certified
• Offering 10 years of teaching / corporate training experience in Python 3, Python Django framework, Machine learning, CORE JAVA, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, Spring Framework, Hibernate Framework, SOAP and REST Web services), UNIX, Android Application development, MEAN stack (Angular/Node JS) development and AWS Could/DevOps
• Experience in Data Science/Machine learning Using Python 3
• Having experience in presenting technical seminars, provide guidance to PUNE University and NORTH University students.
• Delivered Lectures to MSC and MCA student in PPL, UNIX and Mobile Application Development, System Programming, Java/J2EE
• Proficient in delivering effective classroom training sessions in a clear and precise manner
• Ability to develop and lead technical training program sessions.
• Corporate training experience in DevOps and Python
• Experience in IT project guidance.
Program Contents / Syllabus
Introduction to Script:
- What is Script
- What is a program?
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script & Programming Languages
- Features of Scripting
- Limitation of Scripting
- Types of programming Language Paradigm
Introduction to Script:
- What is Python and history of Python?
- Why Python and where to use it?
- Discussion about Python 2 and Python 3
- Set up Python environment for development
- Demonstration on Python Installation
- Discuss about IDE’s like IDLE, Pycharm and Enthought Canopy
- Discussion about unique feature of Python
- Write first Python Program
- Start programming on interactive shell.
- Using Variables, Keywords
- Interactive and Programming techniques
- Comments and document interlude in Python
- Practical use cases using data analysis
- Introduction to Hadoop
Core Objects and Built-in Functions:
- Python Core Objects and builtin functions
- Number Object and operations
- String Object and Operations
- List Object and Operations
- Tuple Object and operations
- Dictionary Object and operations
- Set object and operations
- Boolean Object and None Object
- Different data Structures, data processing
Conditional Statements and Loops:
- What are conditional statements?
- How to use the indentations for defining if, else, elif block
- What are loops?
- How to control the loops
- How to iterate through the various object
- Sequence and iterable objects
UDF Functions and Object Functions:
- What are various type of functions
- Create UDF functions
- Parameterize UDF function, through named and unnamed parameters
- Defining and calling Function
- The anonymous Functions – Lambda Functions
- String Object functions
- List and Tuple Object functions
- Dictionary Object functions
File Handling with Python:
- Process text files using Python
- Read/write and Append file object
- File object functions
- File pointer and seek the pointer
- Truncate the file content and append data
- File test operations using os.path
Module-2 – Python Advance
- Python inbuilt Modules
- os, sys, date time, time, random, zip modules
- Create Python UDM – User Defined Modules
- Define PYTHON PATH
- Create Python Packages
- init File for package initialization
Exceptional Handing and Object Oriented Python:
- Python Exceptions Handling
- What is Exception?
- Handling various exceptions using try….except…else
- Try-finally clause
- Argument of an Exception and create self exception class
- Python Standard Exceptions
- Raising an exceptions, User-Defined Exceptions
- Object oriented features
- Understand real world examples on OOP
- Implement Object oriented with Python
- Creating Classes and Objects, Destroying Objects
- Accessing attributes, Built-In Class Attributes
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
- Overriding Methods, Data Hiding
- Overloading Operators
Debugging, Framework & Regular expression:
- Debug Python programs using pdb debugger
- Pycharm Debugger
- Assert statement for debugging
- Testing with Python using UnitTest Framework
- What are regular expressions?
- The match and search Function
- Compile and matching
- Matching vs searching
- Search and Replace feature using RE
- Extended Regular Expressions
- Wildcard characters and work with them
Database interaction with Python:
- Creating a Database with SQLite 3
- CRUD Operations
- Creating a Database Object.
- Python MySQL Database Access
- DML and DDL Operations with Databases
- Performing Transactions
- Handling Database Errors
- Disconnecting Database
Package Installation, Windows spreadsheet parsing and web page scrapping:
- Install package using Pycharm
- What is pip, easy_install
- Set up the environment to install packages?
- Install packages for XLS interface and XLS parsing with Python
- Create XLS reports with Python
- Introduction to web scraping and beautiful soup
More Advanced Python:
- Python Iterators
- Python Generators
- Python Closures
- Python Decorators
- Python @property
Industry Workshop (Optional):
- Python for Artificial Intelligence
- Python for Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Computer Vision
- Python for Automation Testing
- Python for Web Development – Django
iTpreneur Data System Pvt. Ltd. is a leading provider
of IT Training & Placement services dedicated to introducing
new skills and talent into the Pune’s IT sector. We are a
proudly unique company with services covering all
levels of IT recruitment and skill development.
Phone: +91 8237002020
SOCIAL & BLOGS